Here’s a look at what’s on our radar this summer solstice weekend:
- In need of a last-minute Fathers’ Day gift? Consult 9 Gift Suggestions from a Cool Dad.
- Tomorrow in Kingston, New York: one of Field + Supply’s F+S Mini Mrkts, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Free admission; enter at the intersection of Crown and John Streets; see the makers here.
- Margot would like to stop into “Jack, Larger Than Life”, an exhibit of the work, collected objects, and clothing of textile designer Jack Lenor Larsen at the LongHouse Pavilion in East Hampton, opening June 26.
- Admiring Agnes, a new restaurant and fromagerie in California with furnishings by Remodelista favorite Another Country.
- We’re curious to check out Attirecare, a set of ethically made, biodegradable cleaners in recyclable packaging from Hawkins New York.
- An architect-designed healthcare practice, now open.
- In the garden with Scandinavia’s Martha Stewart.
- And: 11 favorite built-in, barely there storage cabinets for concealing just about everything.