PC Urban has submitted their rezoning application to the District of North Vancouver for the second and final phase of Holland Row, a 23-unit townhouse project approved in 2017, sold out and recently completed on Glenaire Drive, next to the Capilano River.
Phase 2 is located on a single lot at 1920 Glenaire Drive. The plan is to closely replicate Phase 1, with two, three-storey stacked townhouse buildings.
The project includes:
- 15 townhouse units;
- All three and four bedroom units, and one one-bedroom unit;
- a total density of 1.17 FAR;
- 28 parking spaces located on one underground level;
- a CAC of $399,212;
- a new pocket park on Glenaire Drive;
- an “on-site” public pathway;
- a land dedication to be incorporated into the Capilano River Regional Park to allow for a trail along the Capilano River.
The architect for the project is Grimwood Architecture.
The site was acquired in 2017 for $6,000,000 or $220 per buildable SF based on the application.