A rezoning application has been submitted for an assembly of 8 single family lots comprising a full city block site at 7018 Main Street, on the East side of Main between East 54th and East 55th Avenue in South Vancouver.
The proposal is to allow for the development of two 6-storey mixed-use residential buildings. This proposal includes:
- 124 market rental units;
- 33 studios/lofts, 47 one-bedrooms, 33 two-bedrooms & 11 three-bedrooms;
- 11,076 sq ft. of retail space at grade;
- Daycare space for 37 children located on the second floor;
- A density of 3.66 FSR;
- A height of 76 ft. with an additional partial storey for a rooftop amenity space;
- 102 vehicle parking spaces and 222 bicycle parking spaces.
The application is being considered under the Affordable Housing Choices Interim Rezoning Policy.
The architect for the project is Matthew Cheng Architect Inc.