PCI Group have submitted a rezoning application for a 16,104 SF site at 3555-3561 East Hastings Street in East Vancouver. The site is immediately adjacent the Kootenay Bus Loop to the West, and a block West of Boundary Road.
There was previously a restaurant on the site. There is also a small one-storey commercial retail building on the east portion of the site.
The proposal is to allow for the development of a 6-storey mixed-use residential building. The proposal includes:
- 56 secured market rental units;
- 5 studios, 31 one-bedrooms, 17 two-bedrooms & 3 three-bedrooms;
- 6,400 SF of ground floor retail/restaurant space;
- A total density of 3.13 FSR;
- A building height of 79 ft.;
- 49 vehicle parking spaces and 110 bicycle parking spaces.
The application is being considered under the Secured Rental Policy.
The architect for the project is BHA Architecture.