An application for an Official Community Plan amendment, Rezoning, and
Development Permit have been submitted for a 2 acre site in the Smiling Creek Neighbourhood in the Burke Mountain area of Coquitlam.
The site is located south of Oueenston Avenue, east of Paquette Street, and west of Soball Street.
The proposal seeks to amend the land use designation in the OCP for a
portion of the subject site from Small Village Single Family to Conventional
The proposal calls for:
- 52 stacked townhouse units;
- 49 three-bedrooms & 3 two-bedroom units;
- an 8,100 SF childcare facility
- a total density of 1.10 FSR;
- 133 underground parking stalls.
The architect for the project is Ankenman Marchand.