Last updated: December 9, 2020
BCREA has created this dedicated page to help real estate boards and REALTORS® access resources related to real estate practice and the COVID-19 crisis. We will provide new information and resources as they become available. In addition to uploading new content here, we will send out email updates to all Realtors as needed.
Managing Brokers: Click here for the Safe Practices Checklist, revised December 8, 2020.
The content is divided into six sections:
- Financial Aid: understanding and accessing financial supports.
- Conducting Transactions: conducting real estate transactions while practicing social distancing.
- Standard Forms & Liability: understanding contracts, standard forms, FINTRAC compliance and liability.
- Economic Impacts: guidance from BCREA Economics on market impacts.
- Supporting Clients: information to support your clients.
- Professional Development: continuing your professional development online.
Standard Forms & Liability
To subscribe to receive BCREA publications, or to update your email address or current subscriptions, click here.
What we do
Popular tags within Practice Tips
Popular posts from BCREA
Selling Tenant-Occupied Properties During the COVID-19 Pandemic
Dec 09, 2020
Real Estate Professionals Urged to Stop Open Houses: Regulators and Provincial Association Recommend Virtual Tools
Nov 05, 2020
Applications for BC Emergency Benefit for Workers Now Open
May 01, 2020
First-Time Home Buyer Incentive Launches in September
Aug 22, 2019