Forbes has just released their list of Canada’s Best Employers 2021.
The massive list includes 300 employers from across the country, and for the fifth year in a row, Ontario dominated the list.
Forbes established its ranking of the country’s top employers based on a survey of 8,000 Canadians who work for companies with more than 500 employees.
Ranking in at number one is Toronto’s Cisco Systems, taking the top spot compared to third last year. Environment and Climate Change Canada took second place, and Ubisoft in Montreal, coming in hot for third place.
You can find the full Forbes list here.
Canada’s 25 Best Employers in 2021
- Cisco Systems, Toronto, ON
- Environment and Climate Change Canada, Gatineau, QC
- Ubisoft, Montreal, QC
- University of Guelph, Guelph, ON
- University of Toronto, Toronto, ON
- Canadian Mental Health Association, Toronto, ON
- Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts, Toronto, ON
- Coca-Cola, Toronto, ON
- Laval University, Québec, QC
- Hydro Québec, Montreal, QC
- Queens University, Kingston, ON
- University of Victoria, Victoria, BC
- Costco Wholesale, Ottawa, ON
- Sheridan College, Oakville, ON
- Health Canada / Santé Canada, Ottawa, ON
- Google, Toronto, ON
- Holt Renfrew, Toronto, ON
- City of Markham, Markham, ON
- Purolator, Mississauga, ON
- SickKids, Toronto, ON
- Université de Sherbrooke, Sherbrooke, QC
- Air Transat, Montreal, QC
- McMaster University, Hamilton, ON
- City of Mississauga, Mississauga, ON
- Microsoft, Mississauga, ON
- GlaxoSmithKline, Mississauga, ON
- The Co-operators, Guelph, ON
- Nike, Toronto, ON
- University of New Brunswick, Fredericton, NB
- General Dynamics, Ottawa, ON