Intracorp has submitted a revised rezoning application for the Ashley Mar Co-op site 8460 Ash Street in the Marpole area of Vancouver.
Their original rezoning application from 2019 envisioned three towers at 15, 24, 27 storeys and included 457 rental units.
The new application proposes increased tower heights, density and more units in exchange for increased setbacks along Ash Street to allow for improved tree retention. The proposal now includes:
- Three towers at 16, 27 and 31 storeys;
- 1-for-1 replacement of the existing 54 Ashley Mar Housing Co-operative units;
- 71 additional non-market housing units;
- 524 secured market rental units;
- 1 commercial-retail unit;
- A total density of 8.21 FSR (up from 7.54 FSR)
- A max building height of 304 ft. (up from 267 ft);
- 195 vehicle parking spaces and 1,297 bicycle parking spaces.