Hudsonmorris Projects has submitted a rezoning application for the 7-11 site at the Southeast corner of Kingsway and Joyce in East Vancouver.
The proposal, entitled “J@K” for 3304 Kingsway is to allow for the development of a new 6-storey mixed use building. The zoning for the 13,530 SF site would change from C-2 and includes:
- 79 market rental units;
- 45 studios, 5 one bedrooms & 29 two-bedrooms;
- 5,900 SF of retail space;
- a total density of 3.93 FSR;
- A building height of 74 ft.;
- 31 vehicle parking spaces and 174 bicycle parking spaces.
The application is being considered under the Secured Rental Policy.
Hudsonmorris acquired the site in July 2020 for $4,850,000 or $86 per buildable SF based on the application.
The architect for the project is Yamamoto Architecture.