A rezoning application has been submitted for a site in Kerrisdale that was sold by our team in 2018.
The 15,310 SF site at the Northwest corner West 41st Ave and Maple Street burned down in a fire in 2017 and has sat vacant since.
The rezoning proposal calls for the development of a new 6-storey mixed-use building that includes:
- 42 market rental units;
- 6,800 SF of ground floor retail space;
- 10,000 SF of daycare space on the 2nd floor;
- 7,400 SF of co-tutor space on the 3rd floor;
- Commercial retail units at grade;
- A total density of 3.50 FSR;
- A building height of 71 ft.;
- 47 vehicle parking spaces and 65 bicycle parking spaces.
The application is being considered under the Secured Market Housing Policy (Rental 100).