The proposal calls for the development of two towers at 28 and 32 storeys on top of two 6-storey podiums separated with a mid-block break. The proposal includes:
- 573 market rental units w/ 20% of floor space allocated to below-market rental;
- Market rental: 56 studios, 241 one-bedrooms, 153 two-bedrooms & 6 three-bedrooms;
- Below market: 54 studios, 21 one-bedrooms, 36 two-bedrooms & 6 three-bedrooms;
- 35% of the below-market rental floor space provided as social housing operated by the YWCA;
- A total density of 6.68 FSR;
- 16,700 SF of ground floor retail space;
- 7,100 SF of second floor daycare space;
- A building height of 335 ft.;
- 276 vehicle parking spaces and 1096 bicycle parking spaces
The proposal also includes 35% of the below market units as social housing operated by the YWCA.
The architect for the project is MCMP Architects.
Chard acquired the site through Colliers in December 2020 for $68,138,000, or $142 per buildable SF based on the gross density in the rezoning application.