A few things we’re noting this winter weekend:
- “At a time when we’re all starved for adventure, this long global list, divided into categories (such as stationery, interiors), makes for great armchair browsing,” says Margot.
- Spotted on Dezeen: The Royal Institute of British Architects has awarded Scottish-Ghanaian architect Lesley Lokko the 2020 Annie Spink Award for architectural education.
- Rikumo is giving away give themed “mystery bags,” each filled with products “specifically curated to maximize your creature comforts,” for the homebody, the tea lover, and more. Enter here.
- News for 2021: Beloved textile brand Kvadrat is coming to the U.S., with a new showroom in Grand Rapids, Michigan, and two more to come in LA and NYC.
- Finally, save the date for the Plant-O-Rama Symposium (virtual, instead of at the Brooklyn Botanic Gardens) on Tuesday, January 26, featuring a peek at Little Island, the floating park in development in NYC, and a talk by Leah Penniman of Soul Fire Farm on “ending racism and injustice in our food system and gardens.” More info here.